Monday, May 7, 2012

OSTs that make you want to bawl


        I'm such a stickler for original sound tracks (OSTs) that when the right song comes on at the right scene in a drama or movie, I tear up a bit- or bawl up a lot. Here's a compilation of some of the best (sad) songs from a variety of (mainly) dramas. Feel free to suggest some of your own songs as well!

The more stars (***) next to the title, the more I recommend the song! 

Stairway to Heaven (Korean, 2003).
Kim Bum Soo "Bo Go Ship Da" ***


A Love to Kill (Korean, 2005).
K. Will "Dream" *


Millionaire's First Love (Korean film, 2006).
Jae Joong "Insa" ***


Princess Hours (Korean, 2006). 
Stay "You and I Are Fools" *


Fated to Love You (Taiwanese, 2008).
Joe Chen "Wo De Kuai Le (My Happiness)" ***


Boys Over Flowers (Korean, 2009).
Jisun "What Should I Do" ***
 

A&T "My Heart Had a Brain Freeze" ***


Superstar Express (Taiwanese, 2009). 
Fahrenheit "Momo (Silently)" **


My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox (Korean, 2010). 
Lee Sun Hee "Fox Rain" ***


City Hunter (Korean, 2011).
Lim Jae Bum "Sarang (Love)" ***


Spy Myung Wol (Korean, 2011).
Lena Park "More Than Anyone in the World" ***


Love Keeps Going (Taiwanese, 2011).
Cyndi Wang "Don't Cry" ***


Heartstrings (Korean, 2011).
Park Shin Hye's cover of CN Blue's "I Will Forget You" **


Shut Up! Flower Boy Band (Korean, 2012).
Kim Min Seok "How Come" **

Love Rain (Korean, 2012).
Tiffany (SNSD) "Because It's You" *


Rooftop Prince (Korean, 2012). 
Ali "Hurt" **

No comments:

Post a Comment